Unleash your potential at generationYOU Adelaide
Our 3rd generationYOU Adelaide event is running on Friday 8th September 2017 at the Adelaide Convention Centre.
Registration is now open. So if you would like to snag an early ticket you can grab one here.
Otherwise sign up to our weekly ‘career hacks’ email to access tonnes of content & news about upcoming events.
Program and Speakers
The 2017 program and speakers will be announced in June.
If you are like us and just can’t wait that long – here are some tasters to tie you over!
- Have a look through some of our past photos & videos to see what the generationYOU experience is like
- Browse the library of our 70+ past local legends which have joined us for past events
- Sign up for our weekly career hacks email
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Apply to be a volunteer at the live events
- Read through our event FAQs
What you will get out of the day
generationYOU is designed to help you learn from the experiences of local legends who have not only been in your shoes, but now recruit, manage and mentor young people. Each event will give you the opportunity to:
- Strengthen those critical skills which will help you stand out of the crowd (leadership, problem solving, emotional intelligence & more)
- Ask tonnes of questions (even those that are specific to you and your journey)
- Create an action plan made up of ideas, tips and learnings designed to help you get the job you want and be awesome at it
- Engage with the speakers (aka local legends)
- Gain those all important “real world” skills and knowledge that you don’t usually get in the classroom
- Make new friends, build your network and learn to leverage your contacts
- Listen to inspiring startup stories
- Learn how to create your own opportunities and hustle your way to success!
generationYOU will be held at the Adelaide Convention Centre, located in the heart of the city on the banks of River Torrens.